We are currently managing 13 properties in Hermanus including a portfolio over the mountain.
1) Audits of financials, grounds and buildings.
2) Maintaining bank accounts.
3) Setting budgets in conjunction with the directors in accordance with current legislation.
4) Invoicing, levy accounts and collections.
5) Scrutinise insurance policy and attend to insurance claims.
6) Give lawful notices to any tenants.
7) Financial reporting to the directors.
8) Prepare financials up to Trial Balance for auditors on an annual basis.
9) Attend directors meetings. Prepare notices for AGM’s and special general meetings.
10) Staff – UIF, OHS, welfare in order to comply with the Department of Manpower.
11) Oversee the contractor attending to the landscaping and maintenance of the gardens and common areas.
12) Weekly inspection of premises to maintain and implement repairs with suitable persons or building contractors from time to time.
13) Calling for tenders and awarding contracts after the approval by the trustees.
14) Take copies of electrical, sewer, storm water and water layout of the development.
15) Investigate alternative water supply and efficient use of utilities, if applicable.
16) Scrutinise all existing service contracts.
17) Advise trustees on the new legislation that came into effect on 7 October 2016.
Some of the Apartments that we Manage